Akhirnya dapet juga software yang digunakan untuk menuliskan rumus matematika yang dulu pernah saya posting tapi terblokir maka saya akan memperbaruinya dengan memperkenalkan anda dengan yang namanya Algebrator Matematic Writer, Selamat menikmati,,,,
Students utilize Algebrator to supplement in-classroom learning, as well as assist them with rapidly completing their Algebra assignments.
Teachers use Algebrator to assist in the rapid creation of lessons and sample problems/solutions, as well as a supplemental, automated teaching assistant for students.
Professionals who need to solve Algebra problems use it in their place of work. Whether "math-challenged" or simply looking for productivtiy improvements by solving Algebraic equations quickly and completely, Algebrator is a great "Math Assistant" for the working professional!
Algebrator is a complete Algebra Tutoring solution, appropriate for solving Algebra problems all the way from Pre-Algebra through the Advanced College level.
Algebrator can solve a wide variety of algebra problems:
- Simplification of algebraic expressions (operations with polynomials (simplifying, degree, synthetic and long division ...), exponential expressions , fractions and roots (radicals) , absolute values)
- Factoring and expanding expressions
- Finding LCM and GCF
- Operations with complex numbers (simplifying, rationalizing complex denominators...)
- Solving linear, quadratic and many other equations and inequalities (including basic logarithmic and exponential equations)
- Solving a system of two and three linear equations (including Cramer's rule)
- Graphing curves (lines, parabolas, hyperbolas, circles, ellipses, equation and inequality solutions)
- Graphing general functions
- Operations with functions (composition, inverse, range, domain...)
- Simplifying logarithms
- Basic geometry and trigonometry (similarity, calculating trig functions, right triangle...)
- Now supporting linear algebra (addition, subtraction and multiplication of matrices, matrix inverse, determinants)
- Arithmetic and other pre-algebra topics (ratios, proportions, measurements...)